How does jackpot work?
- For every $0.01 your items are valued at, you receive 1 ticket.
- Once you accept the trade offer by the bot on Steam, your items will be put into the current or next pot.
- If there are 2 or more participants, the countdown starts counting down from 90 seconds.
- If there is a deposit in the last 15 seconds and less than 100 items in the pot, the countdown will extend by 15 seconds.
- At the end of the countdown, our server picks a random ticket number that wins the current round. The higher your deposit value is, the higher your chance to win.
- If you want to make a bet without logging on website
What are the deposit requirements?
You are required to login in order to deposit items. You can deposit a maximum of 15 items at a time. The total value of your deposit must be higher than $ 10. If your deposit does not meet the requirements, our bots will automatically refuse your trade offer and send you a notification.
What are the fees?
In order to maintain the website and pay for hosting, we take a fee between 0% and 4% (8% if you don't have TF2GAMING.COM in your name) at every end of a round - if you win, you always receive 100% of your items you put in back.
Why is my deposit not appearing?
Check your trade offers first to make sure it wasn't declined by the bot. Deposits may take up to 1 minute to appear on the website, depending on the current server load.
Why am I not receiving my win?
- Newcomers to the site have to win twice in order to get their winnings. This only applies if you have never played before.
- You receive a trade offer maximum 5 minutes after winning.
- Make sure your trade url is correct.
- Your inventory should be set to public.
- Wrong or missing trade offer link.
In case of missing or invalid trade offer link, the bot will not be able to send the winnings.
Fix this by setting up the right trade offer link. You should be able to get the previous winnings after winning again and forcing another trade offer.
- In case of a suspicious victory, our system will require an additional victory from you. This was made for security of our site.
I cannot accept my winnings from the bot - What to do?
- Decline the trade offer by the bot.
- The bot will now automatically attempt to send the offer again within 3 minutes.
- Make sure you accept the newly received trade offer as soon as possible.
I still have a problem! Who do I contact?
Please send an e-mail to support@TF2gaming.com
stating your problem. Make sure you always include your steam ID or steam profile url so we can help you out faster.
My account is not verified. How to receive verification?
After a series of victories, the system will request that you confirm your account with replenishment for 10% of the winning amount. It is made for ours and your protection against hackers.
- If bot marked someone as suspicious player, you will have to pass verification for each pot you won on website.